DATE: Wednesday, August 19, 2020
HOST: Guilford County Animal Services
4525 W. Wendover Ave.
NCAF Board of Directors and Membership Meetings in 2019
All meetings are on a Wednesday from 11am - 2pm
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission and purpose of the North Carolina Animal Federation is to advance leadership through collaboration, professional development, legislative participation, and education for animal organizations in North Carolina.
NCAF is pleased to provide scholarship opportunities to support their members’ professional development. Scholarships may be awarded for NCAF trainings, Carolinas Unite Conference and other educational opportunities on case by case basis.
• To apply for continuing education scholarships, you must be a member of the North Carolina Animal Federation.
• Applications are accepted on a first come first serve basis and are considered by committee through a review process.
• Preference will be given to active NCAF members that are involved in committee work, participate in trainings or attend meetings.
• Scholarship recipients will be asked to write a follow-up report or make a short report at a NCAF meeting.
Recipients are also strongly encouraged to join a working committee of NCAF.
• An individual member may receive scholarship funds only once during the calendar year.
• If a scholarship recipient is unable to attend the training, the recipient must reimburse NCAF for any funds that have been paid to outside parties.
• Scholarship recipients who fail to attend the training may be ineligible to receive and scholarships in the future.
DATE: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Holding meeting through Zoom
DATE: Wednesday, December 16, 2020
HOST: Burlington Animal Services
221 Stone Quarry Rd.
Haw River 27258
Consider supporting NCAF!
DATE: Wednesday, October 21, 2020
HOST: Wake County Animal Center
820 Beacon Lake Dr.
North Carolina Animal Federation ©
Copyright 2018, All rights reserved
No part of this website may be reproduced without expressed written consent.