Thank you to Petco Foundation and Best Friends for grants to help support NCAF.
Hosted by: Harnett County Animal Services
Meeting: General Services Office
200 Alexander Dr
Guest Speaker: Angela Rovetto
Regional Network Specialist for Best Friends Animal Society
*Sponsored by Best Friends*
NCAF Board of Directors and Membership Meetings in 2018
All meetings are on a Wednesday from 11am - 2pm
RSVP to email@example.com
The mission and purpose of the North Carolina Animal Federation is to advance leadership through collaboration, professional development, legislative participation, and education for animal organizations in North Carolina.
CarolinasUnite: SAVE THE DATE
November 5-8, 2018
Kingston Plantation at Myrtle Beach, SC
Thank you to PetSmart Charities and ASPCA for grants to help support NCAF membership meetings and training courses.
NCAF is pleased to provide scholarship opportunities to support their members’ professional development. Scholarships may be awarded for NCAF trainings, Carolinas Unite Conference and other educational opportunities on case by case basis.
• To apply for continuing education scholarships, you must be a member of the North Carolina Animal Federation.
• Applications are accepted on a first come first serve basis and are considered by committee through a review process.
• Preference will be given to active NCAF members that are involved in committee work, participate in trainings or attend meetings.
• Scholarship recipients will be asked to write a follow-up report or make a short report at a NCAF meeting.
Recipients are also strongly encouraged to join a working committee of NCAF.
• An individual member may receive scholarship funds only once during the calendar year.
• If a scholarship recipient is unable to attend the training, the recipient must reimburse NCAF for any funds that have been paid to outside parties.
• Scholarship recipients who fail to attend the training may be ineligible to receive and scholarships in the future.
Hosted by: Orange County Animal Services
1601 Eubanks Rd
Chapel Hill 27516
Guest Speaker: John McHugh
ASPCA South Atlantic Director
*Sponsored by ASPCA*
North Carolina Animal Federation ©
Copyright 2018, All rights reserved
No part of this website may be reproduced without expressed written consent.